H-1B Visa Requirements in San Jose, CA

Why do I need an immigration lawyer?

When an individual wants to come to the United States in order to gain employment in a special occupation, they must petition to obtain an H-1B visa. The paperwork and requirements involved can be very complicated and overwhelming to navigate without the help of a San Jose immigration attorney. At Byrd & Associates, we can provide you with assistance and effective legal counsel to properly seek the H-1B visa you need. We have extensive experience and stay up to date with any changes that may come about in the requirements or the process. You can count on us to provide the personal attention to detail and time your case deserves.

Call (408) 384-4448 for your initial consultation today.

Qualifications You Must Meet

Generally, H-1B visas are only granted to individuals who hold positions in occupations of a special nature. With a maximum limit of these visas (85,000)granted each year, it is very important to make sure your application is put together in an optimum and complete manner. If you would like to learn more about how our firm can help make a difference in your case, please do not hesitate to contact us.

In order to qualify for an H-1B visa, you must be able to demonstrate that:

  • You have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
  • You have the capability to work in a specialty occupation
  • You are only trying to enter the United States on a temporary basis
  • You are seeking to work in a professional capacity

During your initial consultation, you will have your questions and concerns fully addressed. We take the time to explain your rights and options regarding your case and how we intend to move forward. If you choose to have us represent you, you can rest assured that we will strive to provide the high-quality counsel you deserve.

Contact us at (408) 384-4448 to speak with our San Jose immigration attorney!