Are You Applying for a Non-Immigrant Visa?

Byrd & Associates: Here When You Need Us Most

When you are attempting to obtain a non-immigrant visa in the United States, retaining legal counsel from an experienced San Jose immigration attorney is an important first step. Having a knowledgeable lawyer to help you can benefit your case greatly and make the process smoother and quicker. If granted, a non-immigrant visa authorizes an individual to enter the United States for 30 days - 5 years (depending on the type of visa issued), but not permanently reside in the country.

Some of the most common non-immigrant visas include:

  • Student visas
  • Tourist visas
  • Family visas
  • Business investor visas

Immigration Lawyer Serving San Jose, California

The application process for immigrants of any type can be quite complex and confusing. Figuring out which type of visa best suits your needs can be difficult, but having an immigration lawyer to consult with can help. Our team is knowledgeable in all aspects of immigration law and is dedicated to answering all of your questions and helping you determine which visa fits best for your purposes. We stay in regular contact with our clients throughout the process and are here to respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible.

We are here to assist you and your family throughout the application process to ensure you receive the quality service and representation you deserve. Byrd & Associates is dedicated to protecting our clients' best interests and rights and ensuring that the application process is completed fairly. Our founder has been rated 10.0 Superb by Avvo, the highest possible score, for professionalism and legal skill.

If you would like to request our help applying for your non-immigrant visa,
get in touch with our office today at (408) 384-4448 to set up a consultation!