Need to Obtain a Family Preference Visa?

Speak With Our Skilled San Jose Immigration Attorney Today

Do you have a family member who you would like to help come to the United States? It is advisable to turn to a knowledgeable San Jose immigration lawyer for assistance. At Byrd & Associates, we may be able to guide you through the process and get through the complicated procedures. When you work with legal counsel, it means you have professional representation on your side to seek the approval of your petition for a family preference visa. We go above and beyond to be the advocate you need.

Call (408) 384-4448 today to learn more about family preference visas and how we can help
in your
confidential case consultation.

Categories for Which You May Qualify

We realize that no two families or immigration cases are exactly the same. We are extremely careful about reviewing your case and putting together an individualized plan for your specific situation. When you choose to have our firm represent you and assist you with your case, you can count on us to provide you with honest and compassionate counsel. Our trusted San Jose immigration attorney is here to help by providing you with relevant information and assistance.

There are four preference categories under U.S. immigration law, including:

  • First Preference - Including adult children who are unmarried and 21 years of age or older.
  • Second Preference - Including unmarried children of legal permanent residents, individuals who are married to legal permanent residents, or children of legal permanent residents' children.
  • Third Preference - Including married children of U.S. citizens, their spouses, and their children 18 years of age and younger.
  • Fourth Preference - Including brothers and sisters of adult U.S. citizens, their spouses, and their children 18 years of age or younger.

Contact our firm today at (408) 384-4448
to speak with a knowledgeable San Jose immigration lawyer about the details of your case!