Seeking an Immediate Relative Visa?

San Jose Immigration Lawyer Helping Your Family

In order to keep families together, the United States has passed a number of laws which allow immediate relatives of U.S. citizens to obtain a visa more easily than before. At Byrd & Associates, we realize that the procedures and forms involved in the immigration process are very confusing and complicated. If you are looking for experienced legal representation in San Jose, you have come to the right place.

There are a number of different types of immediate relative Visas, including:

  • IR-1 or CR-1: For the spouse of a U.S. citizen
  • IR-2: For the child of a U.S. citizen who is under 21 and unmarried
  • IR-3: For orphans adopted abroad by a U.S. citizen
  • IR-5: For the parent of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old

If you are trying to have a family member join you in the country permanently, it may be as simple as filing a petition with the help of a skilled and experienced attorney. We realize that every situation may be slightly different and therefore we provide individualized legal counsel for your unique circumstances.

For each different type of immediate relative visa, there are different requirements, such as an affidavit of support, sufficient documentation illustrating the family relationship, and an I-130 petition. Our San Jose immigration attorney aims to make the process go as quickly and smoothly as possible, to help streamline the Visa process for you and your family.

To schedule your initial consultation, call us at (408) 384-4448.

Want your loved one to join you in the U.S.?

If you need help to obtain an immediate relative Visa, we would be happy to provide you with more information and answer any of your questions. Don't wait any longer to get the legal help you need - our firm is ready to guide you through the process.

Contact Byrd & Associates at (408) 384-4448 today to learn how we can help you.